City of Sanctuary groups are locally organised refugee support and solidarity groups.
By working within the City of Sanctuary network, groups have access to a vast array of resources, expert support and collaboration opportunities with other groups.
- We can support you to create a website and set up email addresses for your group.
- Our regional coordinators can provide you with advice, support and coordination with other refugee support groups.
- Get connected with groups from around the country, learn and share best practice.
- Get up to date information, campaigns and resources.
- You will be invited to attend regional conferences, meetings, training and national events.
- There are some useful Resources for Groups to help you get your group up and running.