Here is an update on the new campaign against immigration reporting now called #AbolishReporting campaign.
The campaign demands:
1. We demand an end to reporting conditions, for everyone.
2. We will break the silence through sharing our experiences and encourage others to do so.
3. We demand that those of you who witness and support us with reporting also take action to advocate for the abolition of reporting.
4. The Home Office must immediately move to alternative ways of staying in contact, such as email, text, or phone.
Actions you can take
1. Write to Your MP and ask them to sign Early Day Motion 1167
2. Go and tell three people you know about reporting and the impact it has on people’s lives. These Walls Must fall already have many stories about this, some of them are here:
3. If you have experience of reporting, you can now submit testimony as evidence using this confidential platform.
4. Sign the FIRM Charter to build a movement for dignity and justice for all:
You can sign up to the These Walls Must Fall & Migrants Organise Mailing Lists for more updates.
For further information please email: [email protected]